- 12 Videos
- 9 PDFs
- 2 Downloads
- 10.0 hrs
This is introductory course was designed to help you develop lasting habits in clear, concise and compelling writing. You will learn how to use the BRIEF methodology (based on the award-winning book BRIEF: Make a Bigger Impact by Saying Less) to replace jargon and fuzzy thinking with direct language and clear leadership.
- Gain a proven process and tools to write with efficiency
- Prepare clean, clear and compelling presentations
- Write succinct emails that people read and respond to
- Develop and document tight plans to keep projects going smoothly
- Commit to a culture of clarity and lead by example
What to expect:
- Engaging video lessons that guide you along
- Practical exercises to sharpen your skills
- It’s flexible – take at your own pace (8-10 hrs)
- Ongoing support to ensure you see real results
CHARLEY THORNTON is a passionate storyteller and musician who is fascinated by what people hear (or don’t hear) and what moves them to action (or inaction). He teaches leaders - both corporate and military - to communicate more effectively so their words inspire people to get things done.